Why we aim to be different
We believe that each individual personal is a unique social being who has dignity and worth, and although requiring acts of assistance due to their frailty, or ill health, should do so only in a climate which enables them to retain their self respect and independence.
Carers will provide holistic caring relationships which will assist residents to maintain optimum mental, physical, social and spiritual well being.
Our individualised programmes of care, a homely environment, and organised social activities together with the skills of positive attitudes of carers will ensure an environment where a resident can make informal choices relating to their lifestyle, allowing a balance between social interaction and privacy.
- To ensure continuity of care
- To maintain and promote optimum independence and individuality
- To provide choices and challenges to reinforce dignity & self esteem
- To articulate and monitor the quality of care
- To develop our carers and the systems of caring
- To maintain a safe and secure environment
- To provide a homely environment
- To encourage involvement from and provide support for relatives
- To be innovators in Care